The Intermarque Kick-off is Saturday, May 22nd,10AM - 3P, in downtown Osseo. This event is rain or shine so plan accordingly.
Remember, we plan on arriving enmass to try to keep club members close to each other.
Car placement starts at 9am so plan on meeting early at Perkins, 8585 Aspen Lane N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445 to leave their parking lot at 8:30am.
Car placement begins at 9:00am First come first parked.
Want to park together? We need to arrive together!SHOW DETAILS:
- Featured Marque: Borgward
- 9AM placement
- 10AM-3PM show – Rain or Shine
- Community Room 10–2: Stop by to see what presentations and activities will be going on!
- ALL DAY: Boerboom Veterans Park: Craft Show
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD presentation at 1pm
This is a FREE* event open to 2001 OR OLDER, FOREIGN motorcars, motorcycles, scooters, and racers.
FIRST COME FIRST PARKED.
Placement starts at 9 am. Parking staff will be on hand to direct arrivals.
Groups wishing to park together MUST ARRIVE EN-MASSE.
*Please bring a non-perishable food item to donate to Cross Food Shelf. Financial donations will also be accepted as cash or checks. Checks should be made out to CROSS FOOD SHELF.
Thanks to Girl Scouts Traveling Through Europe for managing show voting, to our vendor and club sponsors as well as THE CITY OF OSSEO, POLICE and LOCAL BUSINESSES!
- Lotus Owners Oftha North (LOON)
- Jaguar Club of MN
- Minnesota United Minis
- Citroën Club of MN
- Alfa Romeo Owners Club–Stella del Nord chapter
- MN Austin-Healey Club
- Mercedes-Benz Club of America–MN Section
- Metropolitans from MN
- MN MG Group
- MN MG T Register
- MN Triumphs
- Vintage Sports Car Racing (VSCR)
- North Coast Borgward Club